The terms ‘The Laurel Tree Academy”, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Mt. Laurel Preschool, LLC t/a “The Laurel Tree Academy”, a NJ Limited Liability Company.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guaranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
• Our logo is owned by us and is solely for our use.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey and the United States of America.
• The Laurel Tree Academy and its staff shall not be held liable for any damages allegedly sustained from use of this website’s information, products, or services.
The Laurel Tree Academy understands the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers, including visitors to www.laureltreeacademy.com. We believe that, as our online visitor, you have the right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit our website, and what type of information is collected. To help ensure a rewarding online experience for all visitors, we provide this summary of our information practices.
We may collect the following information:
General information is not specific to you and cannot be traced in any way to you. Such information includes certain non-personal information from visitors to the site (such as the time of day the site is accessed) and certain information in aggregate form (such as statistics relating to the number and frequency of visitors).
Personal information includes name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. The only personal information collected through the website is information you choose to offer.
What we do with the information we gather:
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mails may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our educational programs and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new educational programs, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Your Personal Information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about The Laurel Tree Academy, which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be applicable. Contact us at the address below for more details.
If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of the above policies or this website, please contact us at our corporate headquarters:
The Laurel Tree Academy
4106 Church Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone Number: (856) 273-1400
Facsimile Number: (856) 273-2714