If you love working with children and enjoy putting smiles on their faces (and their parent’s too!) then we invite you to consider joining our Laurel Tree family!
We are always searching for energetic, articulate and creative staff who are willing to think outside the box in helping children to learn and grow.
We are accepting applications at both our Mount Laurel and Lumberton centers
As a teacher, you will:
- Create fun multi-sensory learning moments and activities
- Create relationships with parents and provide support through daily interactions and communication
- Plan creative lessons around a fun and engaging theme – there are no boxed curriculum sets for us!
- Mentor and be mentored by the other teaching staff
- Set-up, organize and maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with early learning standards and health and safety standards
- Organize nap, recess and snack times and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times and ratios are maintained
- Track children’s progress and do assessments twice yearly, reporting progress back to parents via conferences
- Proven teaching experience
- Familiarity with NJ childcare licensing guidelines
- CDA or college degree/credits in Early Childhood Education strongly preferred
- CPR certification or completion of within six months of hire
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education trainings
- Free childcare
- Flexible schedules